Our mission is to reach each, and every child “individually”. We strive to build a partnership between parents and staff to help each child succeed!
The Goal Of Helping Hands:
- To provide high-quality motivation for children to reach their highest potential.
- Focus on the individual child’s age and ability to stimulate social, cognitive, physical, and emotional growth.
- To provide a safe, nurturing, and recreational environment for school-age children
- To provide opportunities for families to be involved with their children’s education and have access to parenting support and education.
Find great child care for your family at reasonable price. Simply drop us a few lines and we will pick the best option for you.
Curriculum Based Activities
Frequent Field Trips
What our Happy Parents Say
- Our youngest son Jayden is performing within the top “5” students of his grade level in his first year after leaving Helping Hands. We appreciate the attention he was given here.
- My daughter has learned a great deal at Helping Hands Child Care & Development Center. She can identify her alphabets and numbers. She speaks in complete sentences. Most importantly she has developed socially. We are pleased with how they have brought our daughter forward and prepared her for school
- Helping Hands Child Care & Development Center had been the BEST EXPERIENCE for my son Joshua these past “3 years”. The wonderful teachers have helped him become independent, a safe decision maker, and now Kindergarten ready. Thank you, Helping Hands, for “Building a Foundation my son can stand on”!
- Helping Hands has been like a surrogate family to my children. The love and attention that my children receive is beyond anything that I could ask for…My toddler has flourished so much from her time as a n infant until now.